Monday 15 February 2010

Route and Itinerary Updated

There have been some alterations to the route over the last few days. We've decided to remove the Hauraki Gulf sailing leg due to a lack of time to get Southern Mist ready and the extra logistics involved in getting her to and from the Gulf. It would have made this leg quite weather dependent too so now we'll be able to keep moving regardless of the conditions.

The new maps have been posted along with the revised itinerary.

Only 10 days to go now and just a few more things to book and a few things to collect and we'll be all organised. Hopefully all of that will be taken care of this week and I'll be able to relax all of next week and enjoy the build-up.

Mark

3 comments:

  1. Please remember your passport into the mainland. Using me as a referee will not suffice.
    Scoota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keith

    Looking forward to catching up. I've just sorted some technology to take with me that'll let me update the blog easily, download pics, text, email, look at maps and even Skype. So I'll set the Skype up over the next few days and give it a crack next week some time.

    Cheers mate
    Oh yeah, passport is brand new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gidday Mark,
    Mark Snalam here from Waihi College days - Graham Curd put me on to your epic. I hear you are doing the Rainbow Rage as part of it. I live in Blenheim and am entered. Would be good to catch up on the Rage (if I can keep up)otherwise could see you before in Blenheim or afterwards in Hanmer. Yell out if there is anything I can do to help you along the way.
    Keep up the good work and entertaining blogs.
    Cheers,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete